THE JOURNAL "LAW IN THE ARMED FORCES – MILITARY-LEGAL REVIEW" № 3
1. Control over expenditure of people receiving the service (work) in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
V.M.Koryakin, LL.D., email@example.com Тhe article is a commentary to the Federal law dated December 3, 2012. no. 130-FZ, which introduced a system of control over compliance of the expenditure of public servants their income, the peculiarities of control over the spending of the Armed Forces Key words: cost control; anti-corruption; public service; military service.
2. Criminal procedural activity in military organizations requires improvement and change.
Glukhov EA, Colonel of Justice, PhD, Korol VA, Colonel of Justice, firstname.lastname@example.org This paper discusses the application of criminal procedure in military organizations, identifies deficiencies in the procedural activities of the inquiry - the commanders of military units and establishments, as well as laying unforeseen contingency contract duties investigators troops. Key words: abnormal investigators, inquiry in the Armed Forces, the military investigation of injury, supervision inquiry, bureaucratization inspection report crimes.
3. The mobilization of the human reserve: comparative legal analysis of the legislation of Russia, Belarus and the USA.
Pastuch N.I., email@example.com Тhe article gives a comparative legal analysis of the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Belarus and the United States of America on the mobilization of people reserve and on service in the reserve. Key words: the mobilization of the human reserve; service in the reserve; military service; military security; the national guard of the United States.
4. When a pension of mixed seniority period of training in the civil institution of higher education shall not be included in the length of military service.
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, firstname.lastname@example.org The features of calculation of the period of military service for a pension on a mixed experience. Key words: military service, length of service, calculation of the term, the military pension.
5. About some problems of recognition by veterans of operations of the citizens who were taking part in operations in the territory of the state Tajikistan, in other foreign countries and in the territory of Russia, and on their legal regulation.
Ilmeneykin P. V., lawyer, email@example.com In article separate problems of recognition of the military personnel and the citizens who were taking part in operations abroad and in the territory of Russia, by veterans of operations, and their legal regulation in standards of the legislation of the Russian Federation are analyzed. Key words: military personnel, citizens, operations, participants, veterans, disabled people, measures of social support, law.
6. On Offsetting separate periods in years of service for a pension citizens called up for military service after the end of the military departments of civilian universities.
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, firstname.lastname@example.org Analyzed materials jurisprudence on issues of concern to offset some periods seniority for a pension citizens called up for military service after the military departments of civilian universities.Key words: military departments, test of time studying in seniority, pension.
7. On some issues related to the appointment repayments harm the citizens of the number of military retirees who have suffered from radiation exposure due to the Chernobyl accident.
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, email@example.com In the article the case law on the recovery from the military commissariat uncollected amounts of compensation injury incurred as a result of the Chernobyl disaster. Key words: military retirees, the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, payments, damages health.
8. Create mobilization of manpower and jurisdiction of civil cases to military courts.
Voronov AF, Doctor of Law, Professor, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, firstname.lastname@example.org The article analyzes the legal standards of the Institute of the mobilization of manpower in their relation to the rules on the protection of the rights and freedoms of citizens in military courts. Key words: mobilization of manpower, jurisdiction of civil cases to military courts, the judicial protection of the rights of reservists.
9. On the question of territorial jurisdiction requirements on pensions of former military personnel and their families, live-ing in the territory of the Baltic States, as well as the proper defendant in a dispute.
Zaitsev F.A., judge Pskov garrison military court, email@example.com Discussed procedural issues to challenge former soldiers living in the Baltic States, the requirements on pensions. Key words: territorial jurisdiction, pensions, proper defendant.
10. The ordinary courts are bound to apply the law to the Constitutional Court of Russia identified a new meaning to the unity of law practice.
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, firstname.lastname@example.org In the article the question of application of the law to the Constitutional Court of Russia identified new legal meaning to the unity of law practice.Key words: Unity, enforcement, recalculating, retirement pension, legal certainty, legal sense.
11. Imposition of disciplinary penalties on worker military Commissariat could be challenged in the courts (on materials of court practice).
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, email@example.com The article considers the question of the right of an employee to challenge military commissariat a disciplinary sanction imposed on him by the courts.Key words: employee, employer, disciplinary action, the Court, labor discipline duration.
12. Modern legal policy of the Russian Federation in the field of federal public civil service, and career development: defects in the law-making and ways to eliminate them.
Terekhin Andrey Mihailovich, lawyer, the candidate of jurisprudence, the lieutenant colonel of а stock In the article the analysis of modern legal policy of the Russian Federation in the field of federal public civil service and promotion. Discovered some flaws in the Federal law dated 27.07.2004 No. 79-FZ «on State civil service of the Russian Federation», errors in the legal regulation of admission and promotion in the civil service. Кеу word: legal policy, military service, civil service, certification, competition, promotion.
13. On some issues related to the change in the employment contract.
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, firstname.lastname@example.org Analyzes the case law on issues related to the change of the employment contract in military organizations. Key words: military organizations, civilian personnel, contract of employment, change.
14. The retention of an employee's salary.
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, email@example.com Commented on the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with regard to cases where the employee is allowed to levy excessive wages paid in court. Key words: military organizations, civilian personnel, salary, retention.
15. About keeping salary on military rank citizens dismissed from military service without pension rights.
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, firstname.lastname@example.org In the article the question of salary on military rank citizens dismissed from military service without pension rights, which leads to problems of enforcement. Key words: military service, social benefits, seniority, rank, salary, dismissal from military service disability.
16. To the question of the limits of the official procedure of control in a stage of excitation of criminal case.
Baydin NY, Captain, the CMO of the FSB of Russia in the MAP «Domodedovo» Author details off the peculiarity of department procedural control legal regulation of border control bodies investigators on the stage of criminal case proceeding; considers of procedural control under decisions on crime messages checking results. Key words: Criminal case proceeding, border control bodies, criminal procedural activity, department procedural control.