THE JOURNAL "LAW IN THE ARMED FORCES – MILITARY-LEGAL REVIEW" № 6
1. The procedure of exercising control over the spending of people receiving the service (work) in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
Koryakin V.M., doctor of Laws. Abstract: the article is a commentary to the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of April 2, 2013. № 310, which defined the procedure of control the compliance of the costs of public servants their доходам. explain the main provisions of the legal act, including with respect to the conditions of the Armed Forces. Key words: control of expenditures; information about the expenses; verification of reliability of information on income; countering corruption; public service; military service.
2. On execution of the military orders to use weapons.
Xherbak S.I., сandidate of Legal Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract: the article presents the results of the analysis of the norms of the criminal and administrative legislation, regulating the actions of servicemen of execution of the order on the use of weapons. Expressed the author's opinion on the situation. Offered some ideas with the purpose of improvement of legal regulation. Key words: execution of the order, the commander (chief), a slave, a military man, responsible, weapons.
3. Some of the legal issues that arise in practice by a monthly cash compensation to the families of soldiers who have died in war zone.
Efremov A.V., lawyer, email@example.com Abstract: the article considers the question of the right of family members of military personnel in accordance with the law, recognized as missing or dead in the fighting, which leads to problems in law enforcement.Key words: monthly cash compensation (EBC), doom, death, missing, working performance.
4. About monetization of housing providing the military personnel: the scientific and practical comment to a lawmaking initiative of full replacement of natural housing providing with constant housing single monetary payment on its acquisition.
Vorobyev E.G. , сandidate of Legal Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract: the scientific and practical analysis of the bill providing replacement of granting by the serviceman of premises by payment, allows to conclude about intention of military department to initiate changes in the law which once again to reconsider the existing housing rights and guarantees of the military personnel towards their cancellation and situation deterioration. Key words: right to housing, housing providing military personnel, forms of housing providing, cancellation of privileges, monetization.
5. On some issues related to the application of paragraph 5 of Part 1 of Article 56 of the Housing Code of the Russian Federation in respect of military personnel with plots of land, including for housing.
Trofimov E.N., lawyer, email@example.com Abstract: in the article the new grounds not previously provided the Housing Code of the Russian Federation, - getting in the prescribed manner by a public authority or local government budget for the purchase or construction of residential premises, as well as the provision in the prescribed manner by a public authority or local authority land plot for construction of a house. Analyzed the practice of regional offices housing the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation and its territorial divisions and departments to apply the provisions of paragraph 5 of Part 1 of Article 56 of the Housing Code of the Russian Federation, especially in the dissemination of the norms of the legal relations arising prior to the introduction of this rule. Key words: housing, military, land.
6. About realization by participants of cumulative mortgage system of housing provision for military personnel their right to get a home loan for a buying a flat under contract of participation in share construction.
Svininyh E.A., сandidate of Legal Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract: this article surveys current issues of realizing by participants of cumulative mortgage system of housing provision for military personnel their right to get a home loan for a buying a flat under contract of participation in share construction Key words: credit contract; serviceman; housing provision; home loan; contract of participation in share construction; cumulative mortgage system of housing provision for military personnel.
7. Provision of public services in the field of housing for military.
Glukhov E.A., сandidate of Legal Sciences, email@example.com Abstract: this article deals with a controversial practice of law on the procedure for the provision of public services in the Ms-lischnogo software. The author comes to the conclusion that the law on the procedure for the provision of public services in the system of military service of the housing sector is not applied. Keywords: government services, provision of housing, processing applications, providing paid documents, social nature of housing, administrative barriers.
8. The grounds and procedure for conducting a preliminary hearing in a criminal case in the military court. Some of the jurisprudence.
Kilchitski I.F., lawyer, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract: the article deals with the practice of military courts justification for the procedure and a preliminary hearing in a criminal case. Keywords: criminal procedure, preliminary hearing, the military courts.
9. How to protect housing rights in court servicemen and citizens dismissed from military service?
Stelnikova N.A., lawyer, email@example.com Abstract: this legal work describes legal decisions, which reflect the absence of similarity in the approach to the application of the rules of substantive laws by the Moscow City of the Court. Key words: housing, the contract of social lease, privatization, operative administration, municipal housing fund.
10. Responsibilities of locating citizens who could not be present, for the appearance before the military commissariat.
Efremov A.V., lawyer, firstname.lastname@example.org Department for activities associated with recruitment, as well as to ensure their arrival at these events, the territorial departments of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. Abstract: the article considers the issue of law enforcement officials to carry out search and delivery people were avoiding military service conscripts in the military commissariat, which causes problems in law enforcement. Key words: military service, conscription, uklonist, Commissariat Department, internal affairs bodies, the police, the detective.
11. Analysis of the Concept of the federal system of training of Russian citizens to military service for a period up to 2020 on the problems of public education programs that provide mandatory training of Russian citizens for military service and military-patriotic education.
Petrov O.Y., сandidate of Legal Sciences, email@example.com Abstract: the article analyzes the concept of a federal system of training of citizens of the Russian Federation to the military service for the period up to 2020 on the problems of public education programs that provide mandatory training of Russian citizens for military service and military-patriotic education. Key words: call, military service, military-patriotic education.
12. The right to receive compensation payments in respect of claims for the payment of accommodation, utilities and other services in accordance with paragraph 4 of article 24 of the Federal law "on the status of military servicemen".
Efremov A.V., lawyer, firstname.lastname@example.org Abstract: The article considers the question of the right military pensioner widow to receive compensation for the cost of housing, utilities and other services in accordance with paragraph 4 of article 24 of the Federal law "on the status of military servicemen", which causes the problem of enforcement. Keywords: military service, compensation, public services, credit, statement, social security, family member, the widow of the deceased, a military pension.
13. Some problems of the electoral rights of servicemen and ways of their solution.
Granatowith A.V., lawyer, email@example.com Abstract: the problem of legal regulation of servicemen's participation in the elections, offered ways of solving existing gaps and contradictions in the electoral legislation. Key words: political rights of the military servicemen; electoral rights; elections; voting.
14. On the right of former underage prisoners of Nazi concentration camps for housing.
Glotov V.G., firstname.lastname@example.org The article analyzes the legislative and judicial practice on the implementation of the rights of former juvenile prisoners of Nazi concentration camps for housing. Keywords: housing, minor prisoners of Nazi concentration camps.