THE JOURNAL "LAW IN THE ARMED FORCES – MILITARY-LEGAL REVIEW" № 4
1. The legal basis for the activities and functions of the certification Commission for prevention of corruption in military units.
Baranenkov V.V., doctor of law, Professor,
The article is devoted to consideration of the legal basis of the activity of certifying commissions in the field of prevention of corruption in the military units, their nature and functions, directions for further improvement of their activities.
Key words: prevention of corruption, military service, prevention of corruption in the military units, the certification Commission directions for further improvement of the activities of the evaluation committees.
2. The activity of the Main military Prosecutor's office for the protection of the state in the interests and problems of implementation status of servicemen.
A.P.Nikitin, PhD Military University, Candidate of Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
Тhis article discusses some aspects of the activities of the chief military Prosecutor's office for the protection of state interests and related to it implementation status of servicemen, as subjects of CCA-fight professional activities associated with high-risk and non-governmental danger. There are separate issues of representation military Pro-kuroyami in the courts, and the prevention of conflict of interests in the activities office-staff of the military authorities, to protect the property interests of the military organization, the rule of law in limiting the rights of voennogo-containing.
Key words: chief military Prosecutor, public interest, public prosecution, protection of state interests, the status of military servants, the implementation status of servicemen.
3. Administrative responsibility of officials of the military unit for failure to legitimate demands of the prosecutor: ways to improve.
Tereshchuk S.S., assistant military prosecutor of the Chelyabinsk garrison lieutenant of justice, email@example.com
The article analyzes the inefficiency of Art. 17.7 of the Administrative Code in attracting prosecutor supervised entities to administrative responsibility. Proposals are being made to improve the article. 17.7 of the Administrative Code.
4. Legal questions, related to legitimacy of stopping or not stopping of payment of pension to the soldiery pensioners acting on service (not military) in custom authorities of Russian Federation.
Efremov A.V., head of the legal branch of the military commissariat of the Republic of Chuvashia, firstname.lastname@example.org
The problems, related to legitimacy of stopping or not stopping of payment of military pension to the pensioners, acting on service in custom authorities arising up in practice, are examined in the article.
Key words: a pension custom is law-enforcement, military, service, stopping, penalty, pensioner, time-in-service.
5. Registration norm of the area of premises as an obstacle in realization of the right of the military serviceman on the dwelling.
Pichugin D.G., candidate of laws, lieutenant colonel, email@example.com.
Article is devoted to one of the problem questions complicating realization by separate categories of the military personnel of the right to housing, - dependences of determination of needs of the serviceman in premises from registration norm of the area of premises.
Key words: military personnel, housing providing, needs in premises, registration norm of the area of premises.
6. On the grounds and subject to re providing servicemen with housing Russian Ministry of Defense and their families in the place of military service that provides living quarters earlier from the Ministry of Defenсe Russian Federation.
Trofimov E.N., lawyer specialized law firm number 65 Sverdlovsk Regional Bar Association,
Based on the legal analysis of the current legislation in the article the author's view on the possibilities and the re-provide living quarters for servicemen and their families, those previously secured from the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation.
Key words: military service, the military, the place of military service, living room, re-housing, changes in family composition, the rate of property, divorce, state housing certificates.
7. Some suggestions on the improvement of legal regulation in the sphere of realization of the state housing policy in the Russian Federation in respect of military personnel.
Sidorina O.E., a graduate student of the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration. firstname.lastname@example.org
The article is devoted to legal and administrative support and implementation of the state housing policy in the Russian Federation, in particular in relation to servicemen and suggestions for its improvement.
Key words: public housing policy, public administration, housing soldiers, accommodations, housing subsidy, infrastructure.
8. The analysis the prosecutor of materials of criminal case about the abuse of powers of office made by the serviceman.
Danilova N.A., Professor of the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics St. Petersburg Law Institute (branch) of the Academy of the Prosecutor Genera lof the Russian Federation, Doctor of Law, Professor; T.G. Nikolaeva, Professor of the Department of Criminal Procedure and Criminalistics St. Petersburg Law Institute (branch) of the Academy of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Law, Professor.
On the basis of the standard criminalistic program the essence of the analysis the prosecutor of materials of criminal case about the abuse of powers of office made by the serviceman reveals.
Key words: prosecutor, analysis of materials of criminal case, abuse of official position, serviceman.
9. Subjects of expertise in public procurement for the needs of military organizations.
Pascar S.V., legal adviser of the military unit.
In this paper we consider the subjects of expertise of the tender documentation, the delivered goods, works and services rendered, the subjects of anti-corruption and legal expertise in public procurement, as well as the requirements for it.
Key words: subject, expert, legal, anti-corruption, examination, government procurement, customer, legal adviser.
10. Military crisis situation as a basis for a single-source procurement.
Svininyh E.A., candidate of legal sciences, associate professor of the department of civil law, email@example.com
The author of the article proves the reasonability of fixing in the Federal act "On the contract system in the procurement of goods, works, services for state and municipal needs" separate basis for a single-source procurement – purchases of goods, works, services for the prevention or elimination of military crisis situation. According to the author’s opinion, this emergency is not covered by the concept of "force majeure" as used in Art. 93 of the referred above Federal act.
Keywords: government procurement; procurement procedure; defense contract; sensitive contract.
11. The activities of the military investigative bodies of the investigative Committee of the Russian Federation on ensuring the rule of law in military organizations: theoretical and methodological aspects.
A.S.Sorochkin, PhD Military University, Candidate of Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
Тhe article describes the theoretical and methodological issues related to the activities of the military investigative bodies of the investigative Committee on law enforcement in the military organization in modern conditions. Concept-categorical, research and proreligion components of scientific knowledge associated with the study of this process in the system of military law.
Key words: military investigative bodies of the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, law enforcement, military organization, theoretical and methodological aspects.
12. Special personal merits of military scientists and discretion at assignment of military ranks by it are one step higher than a post.
Glukhov E.A., teacher of the St. Petersburg military of institute of internal troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, lieutenant colonel of justice, candidate of jurisprudence
In article contradictions in regulations concerning definition of category of persons by which as encouragement the military rank of the one step higher held military position to the colonel (the captain of 1 rank) inclusive can be given are analyzed. Besides, the bases and criteria of a special personal merit necessary become clear and sufficient for assignment of a rank is one step higher than a post.
Key words: serviceman, scientist, teacher, scientist, military ranks, encouragement, special personal merit, discretion, any decisions, corruptogenic rules of law.